I have been specializing in plastic and aesthetic surgery since 1992, and have always felt that we should focus on the patient as well as the procedure. My office is dedicated not only to your medical safety, but also to the well being that surrounds your entire experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about any procedure, please feel free to call and set up a consultative visit. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions and alleviate any concerns you may have. It will also allow me to assess your specific situation. I know everyone’s wants and needs are different. I want you to feel completely comfortable and confident in your decision.
You have my personal assurance that my staff and I will do everything we can to make your experience a positive one. I look forward to meeting you.
Dr. Jordan S. Youngerman, M.D.
- Founded Jordan S. Youngerman, M.D.,
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Decatur, IL 1995
- Associate, The Plastic Surgery Group of Central Illinois, Ltd.,
Decatur, IL 1992-1995
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
University of Texas Medical Branch 1989-1992
- General Surgery Residency
Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals 1984-1989
- University of Health Sciences
The Chicago Medical School, M.D. 1980-1984
- University of Illinois BS, Biology 1976-1980
- Board Certified American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Office ManagerLeslie has been with DMH for many years and with Dr. Youngerman since 2012. She gives her personal assurance that everything will be done to make your experience a pleasant and positive one.
Vickie Perkins, L.P.N.
Clinical CoordinatorVickie has worked for Dr. Youngerman for over 20 years in surgery and in his office. She will help you feel comfortable and confident during your decision making process about surgical and non-surgical procedures.