If you are interested in finding out more about any procedure, please feel free to call and set up a consultative visit. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions and alleviate any concerns you may have. It will also allow me to assess your specific situation. I know everyone’s wants and needs are different. I want you to feel completely comfortable and confident in your decision.
You have my personal assurance that my staff and I will do everything we can to make your experience a positive one. I look forward to meeting you.
Jordan S. Youngerman, M.D.
- Founded Jordan S. Youngerman, M.D.,
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Decatur, IL 1995
- Associate, The Plastic Surgery Group of Central Illinois, Ltd.,
Decatur, IL 1992-1995
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
University of Texas Medical Branch 1989-1992
- General Surgery Residency
Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals 1984-1989
- University of Health Sciences
The Chicago Medical School, M.D. 1980-1984
- University of Illinois BS, Biology 1976-1980
- Board Certified American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Vickie Perkins, L.P.N.
Team Lead Nurse
Jamie Williams, L.P.N.
Kathryn Burns, LE
Team Lead Esthetician